Dr. Natan Yaker is the Medical Director of Cosmetic Surgery Associates of Texas and Surface Skin Spa located in Plano, Texas. He established his practice in the Dallas/Plano area in 1978, and later, under his vision, created the Natan Yaker Surgery Center in 1985. This state-of-the-art, AAAASF accredited surgical facility allows Dr. Yaker to effectively fulfill the cosmetic surgery needs of his patients.
Listed as one of America’s Top Surgeons by the Consumers’ Research Council of America, Dr. Yaker consistently appears among the Top Doctors of Dallas listing, as well as the Best Doctors in Collin County by D Magazine (2004 - 2015). He is also the recipient of the 2013 Best of Plano award in the category of plastic surgery.
Dr. Yaker offers innovative treatments for patients in the areas of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Some of his specialties include eyelid surgery, nose and face surgery, breast augmentation, breast lift surgery, tummy tuck, the mommy makeover and many other highly sought after surgical treatments. In addition, Dr. Yaker is an expert in skin removal surgery for patients who have experienced a massive weight loss.
Dr. Yaker completed medical school at the Universidad de Antioquia, Medellin, Colombia in 1969. He went on to complete his general surgery internship and residency programs in Florida and New York. Upon finishing his residency he began his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency at the Albert Einstein College Hospital in New York. He and his family then moved to Dallas where he began to build his practice. He chose the Plano area because of the outstanding growth opportunity and the central location to other popular areas in the Metroplex.
Board certified in 1979 by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Yaker has held many admirable positions in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery. He was the President of the Dallas Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons in 1991 and 1992. In 1989 through 1990 he was the secretary of the Dallas Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, as well as the Vice President of the society from 1990 to 1991.
Dr. Yaker has an excellent reputation for achieving a very natural appearance for his patients. He uses artistry with expert surgeon skill to produce results that are optimal and long-lasting. His patients not only admire him for his surgical ability, they appreciate him for his kindness and compassion. He was recognized with a Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award by Vitals.
Dr. Yaker is proud to be a member of the following societies:
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Society of Latin American Plastic Surgeons of the United States and Canada
- Dr. Yaker is a member in good standing of the medical staff of Medical Center of Plano, Baylor Plano, Baylor Frisco, Texas Health Resources of Plano.
- Medical School: Universidad de Antioquia, Medellin, Colombia (1964 - 1969)
- Rotating Internship: Hospital San Vincente de Paul, Medellin, Colombia
- M.D. Degree (July 1970)
- ECFMG (1970)
- General Practice: With the Colombian Government (July 1970 - July 1971)
- Private Practice: General (July 1971 – December 1971)
- Internship/Surgery: St. Francis, Miami Beach (January 1972 – December 1972)
- Residency/Surgery: St. Francis, Miami Beach (January 1973 – Jul 1973)
- Florida License: (July 1973)
- Residency/Surgery: Albert Einstein college Hospital, Bronx, NY (July 1973 – July 1975)
- Flex-Passed: (December 1975)
- Resident in Plastic Surgery: Albert Einstein (July 1975 – July 1978)
- Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery: Albert Einstein (July 1977 – July 1978)
- Licensed In: Florida and Texas
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery: (April 1979)
"To Dr. Yaker's Staff: Many thanks for your kind care and attention."
"I went to several other surgeons and chose Dr. Yaker. This has been the "Chanel Experience"! I will be bringing my friends here."
"Dr. Yaker is incredible. I had my face lift done as a gift to myself for my 65th birthday. My results after having a face, neck and eye lift were beyond my expectations. I was very open in telling friends about the work that I had done. Almost everyone that I know has told me how great I look. I would say it took 15 to 20 years off of me. Many people, who did not know, would just come up to me and tell me that I look good. Dr. Yaker was willing to spend lots of time with me answering my questions before the operation. His staff was all caring and helpful. I had almost not bruising and my recover was amazing. I was out in public in less than two weeks. The most important thing is that I look like myself, but only much younger. And I don't look like I had a facelift. I look refreshed. "
"Dear Cindy, I have had the opportunity to know you for over 3 years through my relationship with Dr. Yaker as a patient. I wanted you to know what a wonderful asset you are to every patient that comes in for treatment and/or surgery. The extra time you give and the support you lend is immeasurable. You have eased my mind on several occasions and gone above and beyond the call of duty in supporting the needs of patients. I wanted to personally thank you for making every visit a positive experience. Sincerely,"
"I had a lower face lift recently at Dr. Yaker's outpatient facility. From start to finish, the experience was superb! Dr. Yaker took his time explaining the procedure, while his surgical staff... more"