Meet Dr. Haidenberg
With more than 12 years of private practice experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Jaime Haidenberg helps patients reach their individual aesthetic goals using proven and effective techniques of both surgical and nonsurgical natures. At Cosmetic Surgery Associates of Texas, Dr. Haidenberg meets with patients for surgical consults, creates personalized treatment plans, performs surgical procedures, and carries out follow-up visits.
Education and Training
Dr. Haidenberg completed his general residency at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN where he received many prestigious awards, including the Chief Resident award in 2005. Next, Dr. Haidenberg began a plastic surgery fellowship at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. Board certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Haidenberg established one of the most successful plastic surgery practices at American British Cowdray Medical Center before obtaining licensing in the state of Texas and joining the Cosmetic Surgery Associates of Texas team.
Membership and Associations
- Member – Texas Medical Association
- Member – Mexico Board of Plastic Surgeons
- Member – Mexican Association of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member – Joint Commission International
- Member – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Member – American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Dr. Haidenberg is happily married to his wife, Jennifer, and is the proud father of three boys, Sebastian, Jack, and Leo. In his free time, Dr. Haidenberg enjoys biking, golfing, skiing, and running.